Effective March 17, all Life-Skills, Inc. day habilitation programs will be closed from March 17 – April 17. We are committed to staffing the Life-Skills, Inc. residences in our north and south central areas, and we greatly appreciate the assistance offered by our day hab employees in maintaining the safety and well-being of the day and residential individuals we serve. Day program employees are being reassigned to residences on an as needed basis.
The senior management team continues to work closely as developments and state directives are updated.
We are taking precautionary measures and following the directives from the Governor of Massachusetts.
**Visitors will not be allowed at our residences until further notice.**
Life-Skills, Inc. will maintain administrative coverage at the main office located at 44 Morris Street in Webster, as well as electronic communication to manage the crisis on behalf of all our employees and individuals.
We welcome and advise any applicants to apply online through our website or Indeed site. Applications will NOT be available at our programs.
We will continue to update our Facebook page and website with any new and developing information. Thank you!
Due to the growing health and safety concerns due to COVID-19, Life-Skills, Inc. is taking precautionary measures to keep all of the individuals we serve and our employees safe.
We have assessed our level of risk to be Lower Exposure Risk (Caution) as defined by OSHA 3990-03 2020.
Life-Skills, Inc. is closely monitoring any new developments on the spread of COVID-19, and we have taken a number of steps to protect our workforce and our individuals.
- We are actively monitoring information and following guidelines from mass.gov/2019coronavirus and the Massachusetts Department of Public Health and CDC.
- Our Senior Leadership team has convened and is working together to assess proactive and preventative measures regarding the best course of action to be taken to keep our workforce and individuals safe, and monitor daily official updates to determine if additional steps will need to be taken.
- We are restricting access to our facilities and are implementing a new screening protocol for visitors who will need to complete a questionnaire.
- We encourage all individuals within our facilities to practice proper hygiene and prevention measures as advised by the Mass Department of Public Health. Our facilities are stocked with adequate supplies.
- We are encouraging employees who are sick to stay home.
- We continue to perform routine workplace cleaning and disinfecting.
We will update our page as new information becomes available.