Due to the growing health and safety concerns due to COVID-19, Life-Skills, Inc. is taking precautionary measures to keep all of the individuals we serve and our employees safe.
We have assessed our level of risk to be Lower Exposure Risk (Caution) as defined by OSHA 3990-03 2020.
Life-Skills, Inc. is closely monitoring any new developments on the spread of COVID-19, and we have taken a number of steps to protect our workforce and our individuals.
- We are actively monitoring information and following guidelines from mass.gov/2019coronavirus and the Massachusetts Department of Public Health and CDC.
- Our Senior Leadership team has convened and is working together to assess proactive and preventative measures regarding the best course of action to be taken to keep our workforce and individuals safe, and monitor daily official updates to determine if additional steps will need to be taken.
- We are restricting access to our facilities and are implementing a new screening protocol for visitors who will need to complete a questionnaire.
- We encourage all individuals within our facilities to practice proper hygiene and prevention measures as advised by the Mass Department of Public Health. Our facilities are stocked with adequate supplies.
- We are encouraging employees who are sick to stay home.
- We continue to perform routine workplace cleaning and disinfecting.
We will update our page as new information becomes available.