We are looking for people who will work together to:
- Maintain a safe and secure environment for adult disabled individuals by being a positive role model and provide the highest quality of service
- Be comfortable with behaviors that may arise
- Assist with activities of daily living (I.E personal hygiene and care which will include showering and toileting), community recreational activities, and functional activities
- Maintain confidential files and complete daily report
Here’s what’s in it for you:
- Excellent benefits including Paid Time Off for full-time and part-time eligible employees
- Tuition reimbursement
- On the job training
- Flexible weekly hours ( Full time, Part time, or Relief)
- Must be at least 18 years old with a High School Diploma or GED
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record, reliable transportation
- Ability to pass a CORI and background check
- Must be able to pass all required trainings including Medical Administration Program (MAP), CPR and First Aid. EOE/AA
- Ability to work 32 hours a week Monday- Friday 8am-2:30pm
Life-Skills, Inc., is an accredited non-profit corporation providing a wide variety of services to individuals with intellectual/developmental, physical, and emotional disabilities throughout Central and Western Massachusetts. It is the mission of Life-Skills, Inc. to provide person-centered supports, services, and advocacy for adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities, and to actively assist them in the pursuit and achievement of their goals and interests while encouraging independence, personal growth, and self-determination to enhance their overall quality of life.
Life Skills Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO.) Life-Skills Inc. is committed to a diverse, inclusive, and equitable work environment where all employees feel respected and valued regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation or identity, disability, education, or any other protected class. We’re committed to being nondiscriminatory and providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement in all areas of our work. Persons from diverse backgrounds including women, communities of color, the LGBTQ community and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Life-Skills’ mission is to ensure that each resident receives the same opportunities as everyone else. They need to reside in a home where caring and dedicated people can assist them to live a fulfilling life. This is why our employees choose to do the job they do.
The right person makes all the difference. If that’s you, please contact us.